A post by Moldova Cake.
- She held the pair of baby booties close to her heart and broke down in tears.
- She heard the door open then close, and that was the last time she ever saw him.
- He felt like a great weight has been lifted off his shoulders.
- He stepped off the ledge and he was finally free.
- He picked up the knife and plunged it into her abdomen.
Maybe this time she would stay down.
- The clock chimed one for the 24th time that day.
- She was asked to name the most beautiful thing in the world.
She said his name.
- She picked up her dog like a thousand times before, tentacles and all.
- It’s not easy being green.
- He worried that his legs were too short. She didn’t have any.
- I tucked him into bed and he tells me, “Check for monsters under my bed please?”
I looked under the bed and I see another him, whimpering, “There’s someone on my bed.”
- I looked into the mirror and saw nothing but a wide grin. I have no mouth.
- The scratching sound of the floorboards was eating away at me. Maybe they will stop when my fingernails are no more.
- On the other hand, you have five fingers
- I believe in change. Especially the ones I forge.
- He looked amazing in this picture, probably the best one yet. Made reading the obituaries slightly more cheery.
- And last but not least, a dedication to the editor:
She lustfully licked the thighs and breasts that were paraded in front of her.
It was KFC time.
Hey, since you’re here, you might want to read these next. We’ve got loads of short stories that were sent in:
Otherwise, if you have a story/opinion you’d like to share, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop us a line in the Write In page. Don’t forget to subscribe to us below, and never miss out on a post!
Cover image courtesy of Pexels.