“Tell me a sentence you could both say during sex and a job interview.”
- Exactly which position did you have in mind for me?
- So how many people will I be working with?
- I always finish the job quickly.
- Please, I need this!
- I’d be a perfect fit here.
- Am I in?
- I’m sorry to waste your time.
- I enjoyed the oral interview. When does the hands-on training begin?
- I am the right person to fill your opening.
- What I lack in experience I make up for in enthusiasm.
- I’ve done a lot more for less money.
- I like to come in early.
- I’d say my biggest strength is my perseverance. I keep going until the job is done.
- Why did the last person leave the position?
- I may have little experience, but I’m eager to learn and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty.
- How much are you going to pay me?
- I’m open to various positions.
- I find it easy to take on any position. I’m flexible like that.
- I’m a self-starter.
- I work well in a group. I’m a team player.
- Where do I see myself in five years? On top.
- I always finish before deadlines.
- I think I have the whole package.
- I’m sorry, I just tend to get overexcited at new opportunities.
- Trust me, I won’t blow it.
Have you got a story, experience, commentary or thoughts on anything in particular? Hit us up at our Write In page, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Photo courtesy of Pexels.